My work is based on psychological processes and incorporates the gathering of impressions and objects from the natural environment in which I live.(read more)

vendredi 21 mars 2014

L'Homme et l'arbre (6) / Trees in captivity



C                         A


t      r


e      e


G                         E 



[ C A G E S   FOR   T R E E S ]


       Ils regardent                                         They are looking
       presque immobiles                                    almost motionless
       leurs visages                                              their faces
       racontent des histoires                            are telling stories
       Je les regarde                                          I look at them
       ils me soufflent en passant                 they prompt me when I pass
       que mon pays est                                     how my country is
       dans moi donc                                                    in me
       je chante un                                       I thus can chant my
       soulagement                                                     relief



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire